HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Italy) - C10 Force Sensor - Compressive force measurement without any risk: maximum precision, sealed in stainless steel.
With the C10 compressive force sensor installed in your test bench or production you are on the safe side. The compact sensor guarantees maximum precision - offering 75 ppm TC0 and excellent linearity and hysteresis values.
The compressive force transducer's core is optimally protected from external influences such as dirt and moisture: The C10 stainless steel versions fitted with the optional 'integrated cable' achieve the IP68 degree of protection.
It's your choice: C10 offers 2304 different configuration options. Many sizes, adapters, integrated cables and the TEDS transducer electronic data sheet are available making the force sensor unbelievably flexible to use. Be it in propulsion, end-of-line or drop tests.
HBM’s commitment is to provide quality to enable you to make your application precise, flexible and robust. An investment that pays off - C10 offers an attractive price and high performance.
The main features at a glance:
- The temperature coefficient of zero that is extremely important to measurements in the partial load range is only 75 ppm/10 K
- C10 perfectly adapts to the measurement task thanks to the many product options available
- Stainless steel, hermetically sealed measuring body - C10 is precise and extremely robust
- The force sensor is optionally available with TEDS - this enables the amplifier to be automatically configured
- C10 is also available with capacities up to 1 meganewton
For more information about the New C10 Force Sensor from HBM from HBM click here.
Other Articles from HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany)
© HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) / International Weighing Review