GS Software (Poland) - At GS Software they believe that they had managed to develop one of the most inventive and modern software solution for weighing industry in Europe.
Last 7 years of passionate work on GSW brought important developments that allowed GS Software to sell hundreds of program licenses across several countries. The newest program version proves to be mature and solid product that guarantees to function properly no matter how large is the scale of truck traffic flow.
Important GSW features:
- It contains an easy tool for creating/configuring weighing data - apart from standard information such as license number plate, contractor and product name, user is enabled to define extra fields : 10 dictionary and 8 information (non - dictionary);
- Single computer station can handle 3 weight indicators, connected through serial port or TCP/IP protocol;
- Program supports about 60 different types of weight indicators;
- Program can be supported by 12 analogue/IP cameras for taking photos. Photos are stored on a disc and can be used as a brief of evidence in the event of encountering points of dispute.
- May support ERP system;
- It is available in several language versions;
- Contains several extension modules (stock handling, invoicing, scale video surveillance or weigh feeding system);
- Uses simple and convenient interface that turns out to be useful when facing large truck traffic flow on scale (e.g. per every 3 minutes - coal mines, gas loading terminals).
For more information about the New Version of the GSW Weighing Software from GS Software click here.
Other Articles from GS Software (Poland)
© GS Software (Poland) / International Weighing Review