Mettler Toledo (Switzerland) - METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments with headquarters in Switzerland (Greifensee) and the United States. The company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
For our Greifensee headquarters and as part of the Global eBusiness Team, we are looking for a Global Program Manager 'Content Marketing & Communities'.
The main goal of this important role is to strengthen and extend the group's content marketing activities by applying innovations and best practices to the group's digital marketing platforms. This includes the orchestration of our award winning social media activities and the management of our global ePR process.
- Define Content Marketing strategy and validate with management as well as key stakeholders in the organization
- Identify opportunities and orchestrate content marketing projects across all digital communication channels
- Maintain and optimize the use of existing value content formats such as white papers and webinars
- Explore and grow the impact of other value content formats such as case studies and videos
- Maintain and optimize the ePR distribution process
- Conduct Content Marketing reporting
- Manage and extend the impact of corporate Social Media profiles on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.
- Develop and manage content production and delivery process for Social Media publishing
- Propose and deliver Social CRM projects to the group
- Develop strategy and service portfolio of METTLER TOLEDO user communities
- Support content targeting / personalization projects on METTLER TOLEDO's corporate website
- Experienced in project-, process- and change management
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong in English communication and presentation
- Natural writing skills and ability to adapt tonality to communication channel and audience are a plus!
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in content marketing
- Community management, social media moderation or sales experience are a plus!
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Openness to work in fast developing technological environments
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles from Mettler Toledo (Switzerland)
© Mettler Toledo (Switzerland) / International Weighing Review