Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems Ltd. (Germany) - New Ron Crane Scales PRR features Bluetooth compatibility with iPhones / iPads (no WiFi required).
Eilon Engineering announces launch of the new Ron Crane Scales PRR (Portable Radio Receiver), a compact and highly portable Bluetooth-compatible crane scale system for either single or multiple point load monitoring. The user-friendly crane scale system can be used from the convenience of an iPad or iPhone using the Ron Crane Scales App.
Visitors to the upcoming CeMAT trade show in Hannover can get a closer look at the Ron Crane Scales PRR from May 31-June 3 at Eilon Stand E66/1 Hall 27.
Single Point Load Monitoring:
With the Ron Crane Scales PRR users can view measurements from a single crane or hoist from a smartphone or tablet. The load cell transmits measurements over RF to the portable receiver, which transmits them via Bluetooth to the smartphone / tablet.
Ron Crane Scales – single-point lifting: System Advantages
- Bluetooth compatibility with smartphones / tablets (no Wi-Fi required)
- 0.1% accuracy
- Light weight and portable
- Heavy duty designs with shock absorbing mechanisms
- Exclusive use of high-grade aerospace steel for load cell bodies
- Shackle holes offset 90 degrees to reduce external moment for increased safety and accuracy
- Battery life of up to 2000 hours on common disposable batteries (optional: up to 4000 hours)
- Small size ensures minimal headroom loss
- Short delivery time - in most cases 48-72 hours
- Fatigue-rated load cells
The Ron Crane Scales PRR allows measurements to be viewed from two points individually - as well as the sum of their loads - from a smartphone or tablet. Loads can then be displayed as a real-time load map.
Multiple Point Load Monitoring:
Multiple load points can be monitored simultaneously from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Individual measurements can be displayed, as well as the sum of multiple user configurable points. All measurements can be viewed as a real-time load map. In addition, the Ron StageMaster PRR allows you to monitor up to 200 load points from a PC using a real-time load map or each load cell can be monitored individually.
Ron StageMaster - dual /multi-point lifting: System Advantages
- Bluetooth compatibility with iPhones / iPads (no Wi-Fi required)
- 0.1% accuracy with Eilon Classic load cells
- 24/7/365 continuous load monitoring
- Unbeatable standard battery life of up to 5,000 hours
- Extreme range of up to several km/miles
- Up to 200 load cells per monitoring station
- Integration of wireless and wired systems
- Fatigue-rated load cells
About Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems:
For the last 40 years, Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems has been developing, manufacturing and selling advanced load monitoring systems worldwide: Ron Crane Scales and dynamometers for single point, industrial / general weighing during lifting and the Ron StageMaster multi-cell system for heavy, complex lifting and advanced load monitoring during live events. Both brands are recognized as superior load monitoring systems.
Among Eilon Engineering’s repeat customers are leading companies such as NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, GE, Vestas, Siemens and many others. In the live events market, Eilon Engineering customers include the world’s largest venues, rigging companies, world tours and TV studios.
See us at the following shows:
Hannover | May 31-June 3rd
Hall 27 Stand E66/1
Las Vegas | June 8-10
For more information about the Products from click Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems here.
Other Articles from Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems Ltd. (Israel)
© Eilon Engineering Weighing Systems Ltd. (Israel) / International Weighing Review