Siemens (Germany) – SIWAREX WP521 ST and WP522 ST are technology modules for the SIMATIC S7-1500 advanced controller family and are optimally prepared for gravimetric level measurement of silos and hoppers as well as for platform scales. Beside that the weighing modules can also be used for weighing applications in hazardous locations (with Ex-interface SIWAREX IS).
The new technology module is available in two variants: SIWAREX WP521 ST as single channel option for the set-up of one scale and SIWAREX WP522 ST as two-channel option for the set-up of two independent scales.
Integrated in SIMATIC S7-1500 all advantages of the automation system can be used. The free “ready-for-use“ application helps to create fast and easily customer and application specific solutions.
- Seamless integration of Integration of platform- and hopper scales into the SIMATIC S7-1500 automation environment
- Uniform structure and universal communication through the integration in SIMATIC S7-1500
- Integrated part of TIA portal
- Resolution of up to +/- 4 million parts
- Measurement rate of 100/120 Hz (effective interference suppression)
- Automatic impedance control of the load cells, process and diagnostic alarms
- Complete parameterization and commissioning via CPU, HMI panel or PC possible
- Direct use in hazardous zone 2
For more information about the New SIWAREX WP521/522 Weighing Modules from Siemens click here.
Other Articles from Siemens (Germany)
© Siemens (Germany) / International Weighing Review