PRECIA-MOLEN (France) – Precia Molen launched their new i5 Weighing Indicator, which has been designed for all industrial applications that do not involve complex weighing functions.
What is essential is still here – with no compromise on quality – the i5 fully belongs to the i range that sold over 20,000 units of various models.
- Protection index: IP66
- Operation temperature range: -10°/+40°C.
- 110-240V 0.2A, 50-60Hz integrated mains supply.
- Classes III and IV accreditation, 3000 and 2×3000 divisions.
- LNE-30973 evaluation certification.
- 50000-record DSD.
- RS232 or USB communication.
- Optional BLUETOOTH Interface.
- Possibility of power supply through internal battery:
- 20 to 55-hour autonomy depending on use conditions
- Charged at 100% in 7h (80% in 4h)
- Mechanical column or front mounting accessories to fit on all PRECIA MOLEN platforms.
For more information about New i5 Weighing Indicator from Precia Molen click here.
Other Articles from PRECIA-MOLEN (France)
© PRECIA-MOLEN (France) / International Weighing Review