Dini Argeo S.r.l. (Italy) – Suitable for ATEX environment, can be used as dummy load cell for liquid weighing.
The Dini Argeo mounting kit range includes two new models for SBX/SBK shear beam load cells.
The new kit KSBX offers advanced functions and technical features, in order to weigh precisely silos, hoppers, tanks or belts – in harsh environments and with high hygiene standards – guaranteeing optimal weighing results.
Fully constructed in AISI 304 STAINLESS steel, the kit is easy to clean and sanitize, and can be installed in explosion risk ATEX environments too. Features:
- Height adjustment, which facilitates possible height difference compensations
- Configurable, in order to contrast or facilitate the structure expansions
- Protection from the accidental load overturn risk, within the nominal limits
- Load cell protection from accidental overloads and side forces
- Installation and removal of the cell are facilitated, also with applied load
The new KSBC kit offers all the main functions for an optimal weighing with a competitive price.
- Nickel-plated manufacturing
- Higher plate with spherical joint, for optimal weighing precision
- Locking/bypass system, for transport and facilitated maintenance
- Quick installation/removal of the load cell (even if full loaded)
For more information about the New KSBX and KSBC stainless steel Mounting Kit from Dini Argeo click here and here.
Other Articles from Dini Argeo S.r.l. (Italy)
© Dini Argeo S.r.l. (Italy) / International Weighing Review