- Space Saving – Compact & Stackable
- Intelligent – Microprocessor Based
- Easy Setup via USB on Your PC – Software Included
- Superior Accuracy – 10 Point Linearisation
- Cost Saving – No Additional Instrumentation Needed
- Flexible – Works With Any Strain Gauge Bridge Sensor
- 4-20mA and 0-10V Analogue Outputs
- 2 Digital Inputs & 2 Set Point Relays as Standard
- Lockable Features
- Easy Installation
Both monitoring and control processes are easily achieved with LCD20 load cell DIN rail amplifier as it guarantees to work with any strain gauge-based sensor. Its intelligent microprocessor-based design promises exceptional accuracy thanks to its built-in 10 point linearisation process.
It Will Save You Money:
Money saving is guaranteed as it provides both alarm and control functionality without needing additional instrumentation. It is fitted with 2 single-pole relays and 2 digital inputs as standard with various threshold functions.
Easy To Setup and Easy to Install:
Immediate installation onto your existing DIN rail is made quick and easy with the 2-part screw connectors supplied. Set-up is equally stress-free using a remote handheld programmer or the free toolkit software (included) via the USB port on your PC. With its lockable functionality, settings can be saved and stored to prevent accidental adjustment or tampering.
For more information about the New LCD20 Signal Amplifier from Applied Measurements click here and here.
Other Articles from Applied Measurements Ltd. (UK)
© Applied Measurements Ltd. (UK) / International Weighing Review