Research Xchange Forum 2017 - 22. | 23. February 2017, at Sartorius College, Goettingen, Germany.
Trends and Challenges in Oncology
Learn about the latest Insights from the fields of oncology and exchange ideas as to their Translation into viable Solutions. Our Research Xchange Forum provides keynote lectures from internationally renowned academics and leading biopharma R&D executives, addressing the latest developments in cancer research and treatments.
Interesting for you?
- This forum is ideal for professionals in R&D and personnel in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
- Universities & research institutes
- Contract services and research laboratories
- Government agencies
- Complete your forum experience with optional demo & discussion sessions about how to significantly boost your research results when it comes to virus quantification and cell screening. Moreover, get a chance for an exclusive inside view into the working processes of Sartorius with our plant tour
- Gain cross-sectoral insights, understand their problems, processes and workflows
- Be involved in the latest developments in cancer research and therapies
- Establish contacts and collaborations with like-minded companies and academics
Download the Flyer
© Research Xchange Forum 2017 / International Weighing Review