HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) – HBM announced a Free Webinar for July 6, 2015, 10:00 AM CET with the title “How to reduce the Measurement Uncertainty of Force Sensors”.
In this seminar you will learn what factors impact measurement uncertainty in force measurement chains. We explain what characteristics have a particularly high influence and how to enhance the measuring chain's accuracy.
The webinar contents in detail:
- Why is precise test and measurement equipment cost-effective - what influences the uncertainty of measurement?
- Accuracy class - what's this?
- Learn about the major influencing factors.
- Assess the measurement uncertainty of your force measurement.
- Reducing the uncertainty of measurement: What are my options?
For more information about the New HBM Webinar about Measurement Uncertainty of Force Sensors click here.
Other Articles from HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany)
© HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) / International Weighing Review