Interface, Inc. (United States) - Press Release: Interface’s new digital instrumentation 9840C indicator is a CE compliant and versatile precision instrument intended for the digital readout of strain gage sensors, which includes load cells. It is TEDS Plug and Play Ready and IEE 1451.4 Compliant.
Primary 9840C Intelligent Indicator features and benefits:
- Reads and writes calibration data and coefficients to the load cell
- Stores load cell information and calibration data and coefficients for use with up to 20 load cells
- 10-point linearization
- Adjustable calibration curve
- Bipolar and accepts 2, 3, and 4 mV/V load cell inputs
- Remote sense excitation (6-wire load cells)
- Fast direct analog output with +/-10 VDC scalable analog output — 16 bit
- Full duplex RS232C communication
- Eight selectable digital filters
- Front panel shunt calibration with two selectable resistors
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.