Adam Equipment (United Kingdom) - "Ideal for legal-for-trade use in jewelry, cannabis, and other industries".
Adam Equipment, a leading provider of professional weighing equipment, has announced that its Highland portable precision balance has received NTEP approval. Available in the United States, the Highland NTEP-approved balance is well-suited for use in any application in which products are sold by weight.
With NTEP approval, the Highland balance meets the requirements for retail use in the jewelry, pharmaceutical, and the rapidly expanding cannabis industries. Approved models are available with capacities from 600g–5000g and readabilities from 0.1g–1g.
Highland approved balances contain practical features that simplify legal-for-trade measurement, lab work, field testing, and commercial applications.
- The balance is constructed of durable ABS plastic, so it is lightweight, sturdy and simple to clean
- Data communication is easy with the included RS-232 and USB interfaces, allowing results to be quickly transmitted to printers or computers
- Powered by AC adapter or rechargeable battery, the Highland approved balance can be operated even if electricity is unavailable
- To ensure reliable, accurate readings, a removable draft shield eliminates disturbances outdoors from wind or in drafty indoor locations
- An internal ShockProtect® feature helps prevent damage to the balance from accidental overloads
- To help keep the balance safe, the Highland contains a built-in security slot that accommodates an optional Kensington-type lock and cable