The BM5 XS gathers hardware and software of excellence and is equipped with the latest technology. The high performance of the BM5 XS is guaranteed by ARM processors of latest generation and a motherboard fully developed and produced by Balanças Marques. The 12.1" LCD touch screen, with projected capacitive technology, ensures speed and efficiency in customer service.
The BM5 XS has a new version of the certified billing software, ETPOS 5, which mantains the features of previous versions - simple, intuitive and functional - and presents a completely renewed interface that greatly enhances the user experience. The integration of ETPOS makes the BM5 XS a device with integrated management capability that emits any type of legal documents.
Available in two models – Double Body and Suspension - the BM5 XS is a scalable, configurable and expandable solution, allowing a greater return on investment in this equipment.
“eXtra Small, eXtra Smart”, it features:
- Performance: Motherboard oriented to the XS model; ARM processor of latest generation; Capacitive touch screen; Intuitive interface.
- Economy: Competitive price; Reduced electrical consumption; Scalable; Expandable.
- Software: Certified billing software - ETPOS 5; Issuance of legal documents; Distributed database; Remote management of data; Multilanguage; NMI Certification No. TC8611.
- Accessibility: 2 monitors of 12.1"; Greater accessibility; Wi-Fi connection; Integrated printer; USB and Ethernet ports; Connection to peripherals.
- Practical: Compact format; Stainless steel construction; Easy cleaning; Touch screen resistant.
About Balanças Marques:
Balanças Marques (part of Grupo José Pimenta Marques), with headquarters in Braga, Portugal, is a company with five decades of activity manufacturing scales, specialized in all types of commercial and industrial weighing equipment. It is one of the major companies operating in the Iberian Peninsula in these two sectors and the largest manufacturer of weigbridges for weighing trucks.
Balanças Marques has been succeeding to expand into a scenario increasingly competitive and globalized. Balanças Marques has companies in Spain, France, Brazil and China, and exports to several others countries, such as Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Romania, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Kazakhstan and Angola, amongst others, which is a clear sign of international recognition of the quality of Marques products.