- Capacities 0-50kg to 0-200kg
- Very Low Profile (12.5mm)
- Integral Loading & Mounting Plates
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Robust Design
- Radial Strain Gauge Arrangement
- 3 Year Warranty
Standing at a tiny 12.5mm high, the CCGBP brake pedal load cell is small enough to fit in the tightest of spaces and along with its integral mounting and loading plate, can deliver fast and simple installation directly onto the pedal. Plus, we can even customise the mounting plates and dimensions to make the load cell suit your specific application.
CCGBP brake pedal load cell mounted onto a vehicle's pedal.
Need to measure brake pedal force on an even smaller pedal? Coming soon to the range is the CCGBPM miniature brake pedal load cell. Smaller than the standard CCGBP brake pedal load cell, this miniature version is small enough to fit on the pedals of a motorbike and will be available with measuring ranges from 0-50kg up to 0-200kg as standard.
Radial Strain Gauge Arrangement:
The CCGBP brake pedal load cell has a radial strain gauge arrangement which helps to minimise reading errors due to eccentric and off-axis loading, giving you more accurate data. That’s not all, we are so convinced of its robust design and stainless steel construction that the CCGBP brake pedal load cell and the miniature version CCGBPM both come with our 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
As with all our transducers, the CCGBP brake pedal load cell can be provided with our wide range of instrumentation and is available on a 4-6 week lead time:
- In-line ICA miniature amplifiers (for mounting on the transducer cable) provide voltage or current outputs
- TR150 hand held indicator – Has a dual range facility allowing calibration in 2 separate engineering units. Also features TEDS functionality and optional RS232 data output
- INT2-L digital indicator allows for customisation of software for your exact application
- T24 range of wireless radio telemetry delivers wireless monitoring
- DSC-USB load cell interface converts the transducer input into a digital USB output direct to your PC
- SGA load cell amplifiers – For a high stability, high speed, conditioned analogue output