Interface, Inc. (United States) - Press Release: Interface’s digital instrumentation data acquisition system BX6-BT Portable 6-Channel High Speed Bluetooth® Data Logger is a multi-channel measuring amplifier that offers a multitude of features in a convenient compact package. The BX6-BT first channel is for full-bridge strain gages, channels two through six are individually configurable as voltage input (single-ended) or strain gage bridge input, including half and quarter bridge configuration.
Primary BX6-BT features and benefits:
- Simultaneous zeroing of all channels can be triggered via a digital input (tare)
- Measurable temperature in the device and the battery voltage
- Protected against vibration by full encapsulation housing
- Configuration and acquisition of measurement data with BlueDAQ in the mode “BT Classic” with Serial Port Profiles (SPP)
- Integrated Bluetooth module has its own microcontroller.
- Connected 3.7V lithium-ion battery can be charged by an integrated charging circuit.
- Power supply via a Li-Ion battery from 3.6V – 4.2V