Cardinal Scale - Cardinal’s new USA-made Harvester® series livestock scales feature patent-pending factory-poured precast concrete decks, factory-assembled steel livestock pens and two-end swing gates with easy-close latches. They are available in 12.5 or 25 ton overall weighing capacities and 10-ft-wide by 17.5-ft or 35-ft long platform sizes. The brushed concrete deck provides sure footing for livestock. The one-inch-high gap between the concrete deck and steel livestock pen allows space for easy washout cleaning and is not visible to cattle from above.
Cardinal offers single-source convenience and quality construction utilizing USA-made stainless steel model SB 20,000-lb shear beam load cells, which feature superior welded waterproof seals and protection against caustic, corrosive environments. Optional digital weight indicators available from Cardinal Scale feature StableSENSE® digital filtering that filters the weight signal to produce a stable weight display in spite of motion on the scale platform due to animal movement.
Ideal for stockyards, sale barns, and private farms, Cardinal’s LSC Harvester® series livestock scales feature American-made quality construction and durability for weighing sheep, goats, cattle, hogs, horses, and more. The modular construction allows for multiple platform lengths to meet your application. The Harvester® livestock scale includes load cells stands, 20,000-lb stainless steel shear beam load cells, stainless steel junction box, livestock pen, gates, and curb angle. A variety of Cardinal-manufactured peripheral equipment is available.
- Includes Steel Livestock Pens and Two-End Swing Gates with Easy-Close Latches
- 12.5-Ton or 25-Ton Overall Weighing Capacities
- 10-Ft-Wide x 17.5-Ft or 35-Ft Long Platform Sizes
- Patent-Pending, High-Tensile-Strength Concrete Decks
- USA-Made Stainless Steel Load Cells
- Ideal for Stockyards, Sale Barns, and Private Farms
- Modular Constructions Allows Multiple Platform Lengths
- Low-Profile Design with Easy Load Cell Access
- Single Source Convenience for Indicators, Load Cells and Remote Displays
Other Articles from Cardinal Scale
© Cardinal Scale / International Weighing Review