The Structure of the System:
According to the site environment and measuring requirement at the container stacking port, the container weighing system includes the following items: weighing sensor, data collecting transmitter, wired/wireless transferring module (optional), portable IPC/display device and measuring & displaying software.
Features of the System:
- No modification is required to the existing lifting mechanic system and installation is easy and convenient.
- The real-time data can be obtained during lifting.
- The working status of weighing sensors can be monitored real-time and therefore the working lifespan of sensors can be monitored and analyzed meanwhile.
- Maintenance is easy after operation.
- The system has good maneuverability equipped with fully automatic display. No complicated manual operation is required.
- Measured data can be printed out.
- The system can be connected by either wired or wireless (optional) way.
- The weighing process needs not to be stopped. Weighing and measuring data can be obtained during the lifting operation very conveniently.
- The installation is very easy and the real-time data can be monitored.
- The cost of this system is lower than the conventional fixed weighing platform.
- The reliability of the system is higher and the weighing data at each measuring point can be monitored real-time.
- Maintenance costs less.
- Range: 0-80t. (Customization is available) 20t for each sensor
- Accuracy: 0.1%-0.5% which may vary according to different ranges.
- Data output: wire, wireless, bluetooth or customized.
- Data saving: in computer or real-time printing.
- Energizing Voltage: 12/24Vdc (36 Vdc max.)
- Working Temp: -35℃~+80℃
- Overload Capacity: 120%-200%