Amalgamated Instrument Co. PTY. LTD. (Australia) - The new large digit display options are aimed at addressing the problems of viewing LED displays in high ambient brightness conditions without the excessive glare commonly seen in very high brightness displays. The LD range of large digit displays are now being made available in red, amber or green high brightness/high contrast LED display variations. These displays are designed to be viewable even in bright sunlight and offer an alternative to flip digit displays for use in many outdoor applications. Red and Green 4 digit 100mm high LED (visibility to 50m).
Displays available and features:
Source LinkOther Articles from Amalgamated Instrument Co. PTY. LTD. (Australia)
- 6 x 38mm LED - visibility rating to 18m
- 4 x 58mm LED - visibility rating to 25m
- 4 x 100mm LED - visibility rating to 50m
- 6 x 100mm LED - visibility rating to 50m
- 4 x 200mm LED - visibility rating to 100m
- Red, Amber or Green LED versions available
- Scalable displays
- IP65 rated wall mount enclosure
- Pushbutton setup and calibration
- The auto-brightness feature for LED displays varies the display brightness to suit the ambient light
- 2 year guarantee
© Amalgamated Instrument Co. PTY. LTD. (Australia) / International Weighing Review
For more information about this article from Amalgamated Instrument Co. PTY. LTD. click here.