SysTec GmbH (Germany) - Web seminar in English: 18th January, 2022.
Become an expert for SysTec ATEX weighing indicators
Service technicians and sales staff of our service and sales partners who plan, commission or service weighing systems with SysTec Ex weighing terminals.
The seminar is intended for persons who want to commission SysTec Ex weighing terminals and/or perform maintenance work on these devices.
According to the ATEX directive, work on Ex equipment may only be carried out by competent persons whose training includes instruction on the various types of protection and installation techniques, applicable rules and regulations and the general principles of zone classification. The persons must have the relevant competence for the type of work to be carried out and must participate in appropriate training sessions on a regular basis. The required knowledge regarding the SysTec EX weighing terminals will be provided in this seminar.
Competence to select suitable components in the EX area, verify the intended use, connect EX'i' load cells, connect external components and render evidence of intrinsic safety.
Type of event:
Web seminar: 1 day, 3 x 1. 5 h, with adequate breaks
Charges: 100 EUR per participant
Order No. WEBSEM-Ex-E (English)
Attendance seminar on request (1 day)
Charges: 150 EUR per participant
Order No. SEM-Ex-E (English)
Recommended conditions of participation:
Successful completion of the SysTec Service Seminar, basic knowledge of explosion protection and the relevant ATEX directives, general knowledge of weighing technology
Tuesday, 18th January, 2022, ATEX web seminar in English
Time: 09:00 - 14:30 CET (and upon request)
- Brief overview on the ATEX Directive
- Overview on SysTec Ex weighing terminals
- Presentation IT3000Ex: Applications, features and options
- Presentation IT8000Ex: Applications, features and options
- Proof of intrinsic safety for intrinsically safe circuits
- Presentation ITx000 Ex2/22 and ITx000E Ex2/22 for use in zones 2 and 22: Applications, features and options
- Installation and repair of Ex weighing terminals: Required measures and documentation