Integrated Panel Systems are delivered in type 4 or 4X enclosures in a variety of materials, shapes, and types with standardized weighing instruments and a wide range of control options. The Integrated Panel Systems are easy to configure and to order. With advanced features such as buttons, switches and relays built in, they are easy to integrate into complex industrial manufacturing operations.
“By providing turnkey solutions to some of the most common weighing applications, Hardy will better serve customers with complex needs,” said Tim Norman, product manager instrumentation for Hardy Process Solutions.
“Previously, these customers have been forced to develop enclosures themselves or pay third parties for simple integration of Hardy instruments into their manufacturing system. Integrated Panel Systems save customers time in configuration and installation, enabling them to get up and running faster with a single supplier.”
The initial offering of an Integrated Panel System includes a type 4 or 4X enclosure, a pre-installed weighing instrument, instrument accessories, pre-cut gland holes and wire-way for a clean and organized installation of the weighing system.
Each Enclosure will include:
- One or more Hardy HI 4050, HI 6500, HI 6500-XP, or HI 6600 series instrumentation configured with any number of options, mounted on DIN Rail in a hinged type 4 or 4X enclosure with the associated pass through glands for power, communications, up to four sensors and up to three output cables. (Currently, nine enclosure options are available in a variety of materials, shapes and sizes, depending on the instrument and the other options selected).
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired display mounted onto the enclosure door and located in the center of the upper half of the door allows an area for buttons and switches to be located in the lower half of the enclosure door.
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired Hardy HI6020 IT summing card with connectors mounted in the back of the enclosure on stand-offs.
- 22mm metal pushbuttons and associated indelible marking. Available buttons are currently Blue (reset), Black (zero) and White (tare) and are located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- N position selector switch and associated indelible marking to indicate modes of operation for Gross or Net located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- A 3-mode tower light wired to the instrument on the top of the enclosure.
- Opto22 relay backplane to accommodate a large variety of relay choices in AC, DC, low and high current, mechanical and solid state.