Adam Equipment (United Kingdom) - Adam Equipment is searching for an administrative assistant/sales support representative who is self motivated and has a positive personality. We are counting on you to professionally assist our clients and sales team with excel reports, answering and make phone calls. Being a team player is key as you will have to help the national sales manager and sales team work with their customers. This may include handling calls to see when orders will be available and helping distributors order product as well as offering other assistance. Professionalism with a positive approach is what the right person for this role should always strive for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positive personality and outlook
- Manage customer issues and resolution using customer service skills
- Learn new programs and procedures.
- Develop product knowledge to be able to communicate with customers about our products and services offered.
- Strong accurate Excel, PowerPoint, typing/data entry skills
- Must be able to read and write at a professional level
- Work with the sales teams to established distributors and developing new sales channel partners in territory.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and establishing a rapport with key distributor partners; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Service existing distributors by maintaining satisfaction and strengthening relationships.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned distributor partner accounts.
- Coordinate and assist national and regional managers in hosting online product demonstrations and presentations to existing and potential customers and partners as necessary.
- Schedule meetings with key prospects for sales team.
- Receive inbound sales calls and inquiries with the goal of turning calls into sales.
- Work collaboratively with all departments.
- Minimal travel may be optional.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or combination of education and related work experience.
English reading and writing skills are required. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Excel, and PowerPoint; various internet search engines. Other software may be required but can be learned on the job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.