Adam Equipment (United Kingdom) - The purpose of this position is to provide service and support to the warehouse by organizing stock and receiving shipments.
- Loads/unloads merchandise or material from trucks.
- Packs and unpacks shipments, processing, scanning and shelving of equipment, parts
- Pulling orders, and data entry into computerized inventory control systems.
- Maintains overall accuracy of inventory levels by performing inventory cycle counts and stock rotation.
- Maintenance and up keep of warehouse and other storage areas and consolidates existing stock to maximize space utilization.
- Operates all lift equipment in a safe manner to ensure personal protection and to ensure the protection of other personnel and company property.
- Maintains housekeeping in and around stock storage areas.
- Uses scanner & computer to enter data and maintain inventory.
- Will assist the shipping and receiving department.
- Some QC work and testing products
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested by management.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Dependability: punctual, personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy. Able to lift 50 pounds and walk throughout the facility.
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared.
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure.