All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All-Fill, Inc., a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery, is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join our IT Department. We are looking for a candidate to assist in monitoring and maintaining the computer network of our organization, providing technical assistance and support to ensure our company runs smoothly.
- Handle incoming help desk phone calls and emails, resolving support issues in a courteous, timely and effective manner.
- Log help desk calls in ticketing system and update when necessary.
- Setup and deploy new desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Perform Software and hardware troubleshooting as well as phones, printers, and other network devices.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Technology to provide status updates.
- Inventory and maintain IT equipment.
- PC operating systems - Efficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Computer peripherals such as printers, scanners, wired and wireless network cards and media devices and Wireless Access Points Smartphones (iPhone and Android).
- Ability to work unsupervised and to multitask, handle frequent interruptions, and prioritize work.
- Ability to study existing products, new products and technologies to advance level of knowledge.
- Excellent written and documentation abilities.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present information in user-friendly language, both written and verbal.
There is no direct supervisory responsibility in this role.
This job operates in a professional office environment within a manufacturing facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Some overtime required as business dictates.
Some travel between All-Fill and Auger Fabrication, our sister location. These two buildings are located within 5 miles of each other.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED is required for this position.
- Some college education or equivalent certification path.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.