All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All-Fill, Inc., a leading supplier in packaging machinery, is seeking a welder proficient with carbon and stainless steel and experience with MIG and TIG technologies.
- Plans details of work order procedures; gathers required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job.
- Creates quality welds according to blueprints.
- Repairs and fabricates various items and equipment using cutting, burning, and welding techniques and equipment.
- Inspects welds for accuracy.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Ensures all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawing, models, and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Communication skills.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- Proficient with carbon and stainless steel.
This position takes place within a clean, well lit, ventilated, and air-conditioned manufacturing facility. Regularly exposed to hazardous situations and equipment therefore risk of injury. Some safety equipment must be worn when working with equipment in the shop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to weld components that are vertical, flat, or overhead.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Specific vision requirements include close vison, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Requires ability to walk, climb, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Lifting and pushing up to 50 pounds is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Some overtime required as business needs dictate.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of welding experience a plus.
- Must have experience with MIG and TIG technologies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.