Cardinal Scale (United States) - Cardinal Scale is now hiring for a Manager of Information Technology, who will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service. The position is responsible and accountable for the operation of corporate computer systems, including servers, PC’s, firewall, switches, network as well as all company software including corporate ERP system. A hands-on role in all acquisition, implementation and continual maintenance of our company’s computing needs is mandatory.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, programming, solutions for IT needs applicable users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Manage IT staff and be able to backup all staff functions from system support to
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Analyze business requirements and work with users across the organization to develop
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Preserve assets and insure information security
- Provides updates, status and completion information to Executive VP and/or
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Excellent soft skills.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Assists in hiring and training of IT staff.
- Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to members of the IT team.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as servers, computers, notebooks/Ipads, phones, cell phones, and photocopiers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role that operates in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Office days/hours will start at 0600 or 0700, Monday through Friday. This position is exempt and may require work in excess of 40 hours per week, depending upon workload demand.
Minimal travel is expected for this position, but may be required on occasion.
Required Education and Experience administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone system environment, programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP software, computer systems, security, network and systems
- Two years of experience in Microsoft Windows Servers in a virtualized
- Two years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL transaction language
- Two years of experience in Microsoft Visual Studio with Visual Basic.NET
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing offers a very competitive benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vision, paid holidays and a matching 401K Plan.
Based on applicable knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies.