Cardinal Scale (United States) - We’re looking for a techie with great communication skills!
- Will provide software support for Cardinal Scale’s proprietary WinVRS vehicle weight recording system with customers throughout North America
- Will work directly with in-house programmers and engineers to provide answers on technical support questions to customers
- Responsible for answering phone calls, live chats, and e-mails coming into the Cardinal Scale technical support department
- Will help diagnose problems with software, scales, and connected devices and printers and provide solutions
- Must display excellent written and verbal communication skills and act in a professional manner representing the company
- Assist dealers and end-user customers in trouble-shooting complex mechanical and electrical products
- Walk customers and dealers through complicated software scenarios and fixes
- Assist dealers and end-user customers in the field to modify and repair products
- Help provide technical support for loading and operating software
- Issue Return Authorizations for discrepant or defective equipment
- Must display customer centric skills, knowledge and experience in serving the needs of customers
- Update job knowledge by studying blueprints, reading manuals, parts diagrams, and participating in educational opportunities
- Provide technical explanations and features to customers about replacement parts and product usage
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
Candidate Must Possess:
- Technical Capacity: Position entails products with sophisticated software, electrical and mechanical components
- Communication Proficiency: Extraordinary verbal and written communication abilities
- Teamwork: Ability to communicate across various internal departments and package information for the customer
- Detail Oriented: Highly-detailed data entry skills requiring meticulous levels of detail
Ideal candidate will have an associate or vocational degree in IT, Networking, Service Repair, Engineering, Technology or a background in phone support, electronics, mechanical or technology fields.
Full-time: Monday - Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.