Dynamic Load Monitoring Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Do you have a fantastic work ethic and a passion for creating great work? Do you have experience in an Engineering/Technical Sales role within the Marine or Lifting industry? Would you like to work for a company who offer an annual company bonus scheme linked to company profits, £1000 towards training and a £1000 starting bonus, after successful completion of probation?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Dynamic Load Monitoring (UK) Ltd based in Southampton are a rapidly growing, innovative, and customer-centric Engineering business, specialising in the design and manufacture of Load Monitoring solutions and equipment for the offshore industry.
Privately owned and established for over 30 years, they pride themselves on hiring high-performance individuals with a passion for customer service and Engineering. With clients all around the globe, they design, manufacture, repair, calibrate and hire out Load Cells and Load Monitoring Equipment along with other Offshore equipment.
- Produce technically sound commercial bids and quotations for sales enquiries received into the company.
- Produce detailed proposals/quotations for DLM’s custom and standard products, along with system proposals for larger projects, all within a target quote completion timeframe.
- Positively contribute to achieving the annual company sales target by being commercially minded, focused on the numbers, and having high standards of execution.
- Ensuring that the standard product pricing is up to date and regularly maintained, this will involve liaising with suppliers, internal operations, and the marketing team to ensure that costings are correct and presented to a high standard.
- Provide the management team with accurate reporting and KPIs. This will involve attendance and participation at Sales meetings and the maintenance of the KPI dashboard.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings, both mechanical and electrical.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience.
- Consummate IT skills, proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Sharepoint, along with the use of CRM and ERP systems.
- The ability to use CAD software for Mechanical Drawings would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of Load Cells and their applications in industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- 2+ years experience working in a Technical / Engineering environment.
- This role would suit candidates who have previously worked as a Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Purchaser/Buyer, Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, or Proposals Engineer.
- Knowledge of Load Cells and Load Monitoring Equipment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Proven experience achieving KPIs and working to high standards.
- Experience using a CRM/ERP system to manage and track sales opportunities/workload.
- A results-driven individual who is highly motivated by targets and goals
- Self-Starter, who takes initiative
- Ability to learn at a fast pace, and retain information
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Has an interest in Engineering
Attitude and Culture:
- Excellent work ethic
- Quality-focused, with a passion for creating high-standard work
- Growth mindset with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Attitude of ownership
- Customer-first mindset with excellent customer service skills
- Free car parking
- Annual company bonus scheme linked to company profits
- £1000 towards training
- £1000 starting bonus, after successful completion of probation
- Free refreshments
- Company Pension scheme with company contribution
- 22 days paid leave + bank holidays
- Training and development plan
- Christmas shutdown
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more then we would love to hear from you! Please attach an up-to-date CV to the link provided and we will be in direct contact.