Hoefelmeyer Waagen GmbH (Germany) - Höfelmeyer Libra lives a culture where amazing people can do the best work. If you're ready to advance your career and help our company continue to grow, you're in the right place with us.
We are looking for someone immediately:
Trainees as a mechatronics technician with a focus on control technology / electrical engineering (m / f / d).
What are your tasks?
- You build from mechanical, electrical and electronic
- Assemblies and components complex mechatronic systems, e.g. robots for industrial production.
- You check the individual components and install them into systems and systems.
- You put the finished systems into operation, program them or install associated software.
- In doing so, you align with schematics and construction drawings and check the systems carefully before handing them over to the customers.
- Also, you keep mechatronic
- Systems are maintaining and repaired.
What should you bring?
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Skill and eye-hand coordination
- Quick understanding and logical thinking
- Mindfulness and care
- A high level of teamwork, initiative and responsibility
- Good accomplishments in school subjects: math, physics, computer science
- Medium Education Graduation
What awaits you?
- Respect, appreciation and trust
- Responsible tasks in a motivated and committed team
- Regular training and further training
- Occupational pension provision, health services
- Company outings and other employee events
We look forward to receiving your application.