Rinstrum Pty Ltd (Germany) - Rinstrum is a global smart weighing company headquarted in Australia. We are looking for a Production Member to work full/ part time for our Langenfeld office in Germany.
The purpose of this role is to assemble products in our Build-to-Order (BTO) team for customer orders. This involves using job travellers and associated work instructions to complete the tasks according to the priorities set by the Fulfilment manager.
Vital to the role is working through Rinstrum processes to achieve timely accurate production of jobs and reporting and shortages or difficulties in bill of materials to the Fulfilment manager. The role also includes shipping and receiving. Shipping involves the preparation of parts to ship to customers as directed by the Fulfilment manager to ensure customers receive the correct parts in good condition when expected. The role requires good receiving and counting/checking and storage in the warehouse.
Why you will enjoy working at Rinstrum
- Working in agile teams and owning your decision making
- A sustainable job with a varied range of tasks that are never boring
- Working with customers and solving their problems
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work options
- A competent development and support team and a healthy working atmosphere
This is the job for you if you:
- Enjoy to work in a young and dynamic team
- Love new challenges and new technologies
- Would like to work within a international team
- Able to communicate German
If this sounds like you, send us an email with PRODUCTION- MEMBER in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your earliest possible start date, salary expectations, and any other questions you may have about the job.
We are much excited to receive your application!