Minsterport (UK) – Minsterport introduced the all new M260S Load Cell Amplifier and Digital Display unit.
The M260S is a high precision load cell amplifier with weight display. It offers a choice of communication interfaces for most industrial weighing applications. The M260S is housed in an IP65 glanded plastic enclosure. The simple keypad allows for easy set up, with all settings stored in memory. The M260S is supplied as standard with 3 configurable volts free outputs and 2 digital inputs for control.
Minsterport believe the key to success behind the M260S is its ability to work with both Load Cell and retrofit weighing solutions; including the Microcell. This capability was previously unknown until now.
The M260S touch keypad and OLED digital display make it easy to use with a quick wizard set-up that can be completed in minutes. The M260S also offers a range of common outputs including 4-20mA, 0-20mA, +/-10v, +/-5vdc, 0-5vdc & 0-10vdc analogue outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT & Modbus TCP.. The standard housing unit is IP65 rated, with DIN rail and Stainless Steel IP66 housing options also available.
- High precision weighing Amplifier with 24 bit resolution
- 10-32vdc or 110-240vac power supply models
- DIN rail mounting Enclosure
- OIML R76 for Weights and Measures applications
- Real time Clock
- 3 volts free relay contact outputs and 2 configurable digital inputs
- Bright OLED display for easy viewing in all light conditions
- Capability to monitor and alarm individual load cell faults including out of range, out of balance and cable break faults via the on board CAN BUS interface when used in conjunction with the optional Intelligent Load Cell Junction Box
- A range of option cards including: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, +/-10v, +/-5vdc, 0-5vdc & 0-10vdc analogue outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT & Modbus TCP