The Dini Argeo mounting kit range includes two new models for SBX/SBK shear beam load cells.
The new kit KSBX offers advanced functions and technical features, in order to weigh precisely silos, hoppers, tanks or belts – in harsh environments and with high hygiene standards – guaranteeing optimal weighing results.
Fully constructed in AISI 304 STAINLESS steel, the kit is easy to clean and sanitize, and can be installed in explosion risk ATEX environments too. Features:
- Height adjustment, which facilitates possible height difference compensations
- Configurable, in order to contrast or facilitate the structure expansions
- Protection from the accidental load overturn risk, within the nominal limits
- Load cell protection from accidental overloads and side forces
- Installation and removal of the cell are facilitated, also with applied load
The new KSBC kit offers all the main functions for an optimal weighing with a competitive price.
- Nickel-plated manufacturing
- Higher plate with spherical joint, for optimal weighing precision
- Locking/bypass system, for transport and facilitated maintenance
- Quick installation/removal of the load cell (even if full loaded)