Rugged Controls, LLC. (USA) - Versatile Rated Capacity Indicator / Limiter for Crane and Lifting Applications.
Rugged Controls presents their latest technology, designed to accommodate all types of cranes working in the construction, material handling, and offshore industry. The LCI-80x Crane SLI monitors key operational and safety parameters, provides alarms and shuts down the hoist at overload or unsafe conditions while recording critical lift data.
Featuring a bright electroluminescent (EL) display, the LCI-80x Crane Safe Load Indicator (SLI) provides viewability in all daylight or nighttime operations and unmatched ease of use. The LCI-80x construction has a stainless steel front panel, sealed tactile pushbuttons, and an IP67 rating. Delivered as a complete system with sensors to monitor load, angle, hook height, wind speed and more, or delivered as an OEM display part for a crane/hoist manufacturer, the LCI-80x is economical and robust solution for crane load monitoring applications.
Rugged Controls’ approach is to allow the operator to view the most critical load information, without having to scan a complex and confusing screen or tablet. The LCI-80x will monitor all sensor data, providing audible and visual warning alarms prior to entering an unsafe lifting scenario. Relays will shut down the crane and prevent overloads, out of radius events, and other errors from occurring.
- Multiple sensor options for tension, boom radius, angle, anti-two block, windspeed, and other parameters
- Open architecture allows use of virtually any analog or digital sensor
- Visual and audible warnings linked to adjustable setpoint parameters
- Bar graph indicating live load percentage of rated capacity
- Built in data-logging and uploading of information from USB thumb drive
- Ability to save and recall lift records and configurations
- No special tools required for calibration, all features available from the menu
- Main/Aux hoist (winch), duty, and lines (falls) all selectable via on screen menus