RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - Press Release: On December 22, 2022, a new product appeared in RADWAG’s offer: AS 3100.X2 PLUS analytical balances.
Our new devices have excellent metrological parameters:
- Maximum capacity [Max] 3.1 kg
- Readability [d] 1 mg
- Standard repeatability [Max] 0.6 mg
AS 3100.X2 PLUS Analytical Balance:
Balance of the AS X2 PLUS series is an advanced analytical weighing device of the SYNERGY LAB line. The AS X2 PLUS is exceptional due to a range of modern constructional and system solutions that guarantee reliability, precision and accuracy of measurement, and make everyday operation easy.
Ergonomic Mechanical Design:
The latest AS X2 PLUS analytical balance features spacious weighing chamber, and the open-door clearance facilitates easy access to the weighing pan. With this it is possible to use laboratory glassware of various sizes. New aluminium base is a guarantee for weighing system stability.
Dual-CLICK system allows tool-free assembly and disassembly of the weighing chamber, and a special design of guides for weighing chamber panes (no rims) makes keeping the device clean convenient.
Innovative construction solutions increase balance durability and reliability in long-term operation.
Colour Touch Screen:
The latest generation touch panel of 5” diagonal stands for comfort of operation, even when you have laboratory gloves on.
The AS X2 PLUS analytical balances guarantee simple and intuitive communication due to wide selection of widgets. The widgets can be freely configured in accordance with user needs.
Screen customization favours access to information and results directly from the home screen. The user can configure a complete set of buttons and assign it to a particular operation mode. He(she) can also define info and text fields.
The in-built sensors measure tilt, and display graphic message on the weighing device screen. In accordance with GLP and GMP, the LevelSENSING system simplifies the adjustment, ensures an ongoing control of the level and informs about deviations.
Modernized internal adjustment system guarantees accurate indications in extremely unfavourable conditions.
AS X2 PLUS balances are equipped with a SMARTLab system of an extensive functionality. It ensures support and supervision over the mass measurement process and reduces hazard of error caused by so called „human factor”.
- Automatic adjustment - Regardless of external ambient conditions, the automatic internal adjustment system guarantees 100% efficiency in eliminating balance sensitivity deviations.
- Sensors - Touch-free operation and programmable sensors facilitate daily work and reduce the range of actions performed during the weighing procedure.
- Alibi memory - Data safety is assured with the ALIBI memory, which is integrated into AS X2 PLUS balances. The memory enables record of up to 500 000 weighings and guarantees continuity of data collection over a long period of time.
- Data control - Accessing information in the balance depends on the user's permission level. The administrator can manage three different permission levels.
- Automatic Weighing Records - Reports on processes and partial weighings can be generated and sent for archiving via the USB to external devices.
- Ambient Conditions Monitoring - Communication with RADWAG thermo-hygro-barometer allows monitoring of ambient conditions such as temperature and atmospheric humidity.
Information system of the AS X2 PLUS balances is based on 7 databases that enable operation of many users with numerous products, all the stored data can be subjected to analysis. Weighing data is recorded in 7 databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
- ALIBI memory (max 512 000 weighings).
Additionally it is possible to create formulation reports (max 500 reports).
The functionality of AS X2 PLUS balances can be expanded using the following communication interfaces: USB-A, USB-B, RS 232, DB9 tara/print, Ethernet, Wi-Fi®. The additional USB port located on the front of the balance enables easy and fast communication with the USB flash drive, it is possible to connect additional devices via this port too.
AS X2 PLUS balances are equipped with Kensington Lock, which allows to secure the device against theft.
Additional option Under-pan weighing:
Under-pan weighing will only be possible on balances that are equipped with this function in the production process. The need for such (extra-paid) functionality should be reported at the time of placing the order.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.