RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - Press Release: The new PUE CY10 terminal brings ELLIPSIS-like innovation, labeling scale functionality and software for special tasks.
PUE CY10 includes face recognition, voice commands and Ambient Light. It is also support for single labels, bulk labels and bulk from bulk labels. And cooperation with up to 2 weighing platforms!
The PUE CY10 terminal is the head of the CY10 series precision balances and 1 load cell platform scales. It features a durable housing with an IP 43 ingress protection and numerous communication interfaces, including Ethernet, Hotspot and Wi-Fi® (full list below).
Innovation to Match ELLIPSIS:
The PUE CY10 terminal has all the strengths of the 5Y terminal used in the ELLIPSIS series balances, that is:
- 10-inch display
- Uncompromised user verification
- Live Note voice and text notes
- Voice commands for the device
- Measurement history within the Handy Library
- Ambient Light.
Labeling Scale Functionality:
The PUE CY10 terminal has been extended with features specific to labeling scales, as it:
- Cooperates with the computer program Label Editor R02
- Is compatible with ZEBRA label printers
- Supports single labels, bulk labels and bulk from bulk labels
- Allows import/export of label designs using a pendrive
- Enables you to assign labels to goods or customers and print a global label.
Software for Special Tasks:
The PUE CY10 terminal software has a set of innovative Features that make daily work with the scale easier:
- Cooperation with up to 2 weighing platforms
- Updating statistical data separately for each commodity or globally
- Tare mode expanded to include Dispenser mode capability.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.