RDS Technology (United Kingdom) - The New Loadex 200 uses a 7″ colour, resistive touchscreen display and additional physical keys providing a modern and ergonomic operator interface.
The system continually measures the load using a specially designed load pin. The load signals are captured and filtered during the normal use of the machine.
The load signal together with motion sensors within the weighing module process the resultanat weight calculation. This is then sent to the terminal mounted in the cabin.
SQL database capacity with up to 10 reference fields providing virtually unlimited inputs of products, customers, trucks, hauliers, locations, destinations, mix blends and notes and trailers or train boxes. There is a blend facility with an infinite number of mixes and products.
- 7-inch resistive colour touchscreen display for intuitive control.
- Dynamic weighing technology for accuracy and repeatability.
- Automatic selection of products, trucks and locations (GPS and bar code).
- Camera input capability (one screen, 2 functions).
- Weight reading at any point in lift, range providing flexibility based on application.
- CAN-based system.
- SQL database functionality for interfacing with ERP systems.
- 10 job reference fields (e.g. products, customers, trucks, haulers, locations, destinations, mix blends, notes, job names, trailer names).
- Stores multiple jobs, totals and blend capability with advanced memory job search and report functionaility.
- Multiple job capability, offering five stored options for repeat tasks.
- Split loading for trucks with trailers.
- Simple export of data (XML/CSV data output via serial, ethernet and USB memory stick).
- Printer option with configurable output (Hard copy of load summaries, totals, company logo, CE product marking).
- Quick and easy calibration adjustment.
- Overlad alarm.
- System “pause” button.
- WiFi and 3G/4G 2-way telemetry.