Cardinal Scale Manufacturing is pleased to present the only ARMOR® you’ll ever need for truck weighing. With our many popular name-brand products, such as the GUARDIAN® hydraulic scales, STORM® indicators, and SnapStream wireless applications, it was time to give a brand name to the most popular product of all.
Since the EPR truck scale series has evolved into the cornerstone of our business, it needed a name that best suits the heavy-duty scale we manufacture. Effective immediately, the EPR series scales will now be known as the ARMOR® series for all electronic truck scale products. What better name to put on a product that bests represents the quality and longevity of a Cardinal truck scale. As the name implies, Cardinal's ARMOR® truck scales provide you with superior-strength, long-life steel construction for optimum vehicle weighing.
New ARMOR® 100-Ton Capacity Scales
Coming at the best time for the busy upcoming truck scale buying season, we’ve added yet another series of scales to your ARMOR® series products. You now have two competitive choices in ARMOR®, designed to meet the varying needs of the industry. The new 100-ton overall capacity/30-ton Concentrated Load Capacity ARMOR® truck scale includes all the great features of the 45-ton CLC model for a value-rated price. From stainless steel USA-made load cells and rodent protection to robotic-welded bridges, this new scale is everything you expect from a Cardinal ARMOR® Truck Scale. The 30-ton CLC models are designed for normal legal over-the-road trucks.
ARMOR® Truck Scale Features:
- USA-made stainless steel load cells and junction box
- Junction box controls in the scale house or at the truck scale
- Single source supplier for all optional equipment such as weight indicators, remote displays, and software
- Concrete or steel deck models
- Optional grain dump modules
- NTEP legal-for-trade up to 14 ft. wide
- Anti-corrosion industrial tan powder paint complements any environment
- Arrives fully-prepared for installation
Other Articles from Cardinal Scale
© Cardinal Scale / International Weighing Review