RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - Press Release: “Scale Editor 2.1” is used to manage databases in weighing instruments manufactured by RADWAG via RS232 and Ethernet communication interfaces.
The new software enables:
- editing database tables,
- exporting databases and reports to Excel, .txt and .pdf files,
- exporting databases and reports to .csv files,
- importing databases from .csv files,
- printouts configuration of standard-class balances and scales,
- configuration of the Wi-Fi® module of standard-class balances and scales,
- configuration of the Ethernet module of standard-class balances and scales.
The software works with the following equipment:
- standard-class WTC, WLC, C315 and H315 balances and scales,
- advanced-class C32, HX7 and HX5.EX scales,
- professional-class HY10, WLY, WPY, 4Y and 5Y balances and scales,
- MWSH, MWMH, MWLH industrial modules.
The “Scale Editor 2.1” software can be used since 04.03.2022. The existing software version, i.e. “Scale Editor 2.0”, will be available until 01.05.2022.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.