The Modular Multilane System MMS with improved Active Vibration Compensation is deployable in areas where vibrations and disturbances of the machinery could result in adverse effects on the weighing results or the cycle rates. In many cases, the use of a separate base frame for the Weigh Cells is not required anymore.
The basic module is available with different numbers of slots, as needed for application-specific lane implementations. The appropriate electronic modules for the Weigh Cells, AVC sensor, and communications are plugged into the basic module. The communications system supports all common field bus systems.
- Modular system
- Individually configurable multilane system with Active Vibration Compensation
- Weigh Cell type SL-M-FS and SW-M-FS may be used
- Track distance min. 30 mm
- Separate AVC sensor for Active Vibration Compensation
- AVC sensor compensates for rotational and translational disturbances in the machine
- Separate base frame not required
- Various field bus modules for a wide variety of interfaces
- Filling machines for vials, syringes, etc.
- In Process Controls (IPC)
- Special machine manufacturing
- Basic module with 3, 6, 10, or 14 slots
- AVC sensor
- Various interfaces (Ethernet/IP, Powerlink, Profinet IO, EtherCat, Profibus DP V1, CANopen)
- Connection cable, 4 different versions, 5m in length