Utilcell (Spain) - Utilcell added the Alibi DSD Memory function to their SMART Electronic Indicator.
The Alibi Memory or DSD (Data Storage Device) is a record of the weighings made in an internal memory of the indicator, which are stored in a protected and unalterable way for a certain period of time, which is configurable to adapt to different local regulations. This Alibi DSD memory has the function of being able to check the validity of the weight data sent by the serial port to a remote printer or computer, in order to avoid irregular weight manipulations in remote equipment and to fulfill with the legal metrology requirements.
Main features of Alibi/DSD Memory:
- Metrologically certified
- More than 500,000 records available for storage
- Records sended by serial port to external equipment
- Minimum time for saving the register in configurable memory
References with this function as a standard feature are:
- 89352 SMART TIME DSD
- 89353 SMART IP65 TIME DSD
- 89356 SMART MULTI 2 DSD
- 89357 SMART IP65 MULTI 2 DSD
- 89353EX SMART ATEX TIME DSD
- 89357EX SMART ATEX MULTI 2 DSD