Weighing Review Awards 2019
Nominated for Best Weigh-In-Motion Systems (WIM)
Kistler KiTraffic Statistics
WIM system for traffic data collection with world's first sub-surface quartz sensors for extended lifetime
KiTraffic Statistics is an integrated, prewired system to easily gain an overview of road usage and vehicle weight patterns. Its new Lineas Compact sensors are installed below the road surface and are protected by a special epoxy grout, delivering a new level of robustness and durability.
The Weigh In Motion system KiTraffic Statistics from Kistler is the most sustainable choice for automated real-time traffic data collection.
KiTraffic Statistics: benefits at a glance
- Vehicle detection and classification, including weight data
- Wide measuring ranges for speed as well as weight
- Sensors are installed quickly and easily in the road paving
- Longer lifetimes thanks to innovative sensor installation below the road surface
- Unique, tried-and-tested quartz sensor technology
- Excellent cost-to-benefit ratio