Integrated Scale Systems (USA) - Integrated Scale Systems, a supplier of industrial weighing equipment and instrumentation, is currently seeking to hire a Field Service Technician with excellent troubleshooting skills. We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including health, vision, dental & 401K.
- be able to lift up 50-60 pounds several hundred times a day.
- be able to park a company vehicle in a secure location.
- have a valid Driver’s License.
- have reliable travel to shop during training period before being issued a company vehicle.
- be able to travel throughout all of New Jersey, New York (Hudson Valley/5 Boroughs), Connecticut and Eastern Pennsylvania.
- be able to read and interpret various manuals or drawings for industrial weighing equipment.
- have PC/Windows experience (wireless/wired networking knowledge a plus).
- be able to provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of customers.
- maintain a high level of technical proficiency.
- be able to work overtime.
- be able to work unsupervised to accomplish a days' work.
After a successful training period, you will be outfitted with a company vehicle.
Standard hours of operation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Only potential candidates will be contacted. How to Apply:
Other Articles from Integrated Scale Systems (USA)
© Integrated Scale Systems (USA) / International Weighing Review