The main target of Analitica is to be a platform to generate business opportunities for exhibitors and visitors, exhibiting novelties and the latest trends of the industry.
Analitica Latin America is one of the main hubs of the chemical and analytical industry. Suppliers, distributors and manufacturers in the laboratory, biotechnology and quality control technology display all the innovations and trends of the sector in this biannual event.
Highlights of last edition:
- In 2011, 600 brands had the opportunity of networking;
- 54 new exhibiting companies;
- Presence of over 10.000 highly qualified professionals.
- Laboratory and Clinical Analyses Equipment;
- Laboratory Automation;
- Analyses Instruments;
- Laboratory Accessories;
- Gauging and testing equipment;
- Quality Control;
- Manufacturers/Suppliers of Chemical Reagents;
- Laboratory gases;
- Laboratory furniture;
- Biotechnology companies;
- Contamination control;
- Clean Rooms;
- Effluent and affluent treatment;
- Transport and Logistics Companies;
- Food Products;
- Biotechnology, among others.
The main goal of the Analitica Latin America Conference is to enable interaction between the academy and the industry. Additionally to lectures, symposiums and round tables, the conference also includes poster presentations exhibiting the latest research at universities, research centers and industries aimed at spreading information and optimizing the academy-industry interaction.
© Analitica Latin America Brazil 2013 / International Weighing Review