General Measure Technology Co. Ltd. (China) - Press Release: GMT-X1 is a DIN rail-mounted weighing transmitter with a stainless steel case for weighing applications of industrial automation, such as weight checking, loss-in-weight, liquid filling, batching, vessel, silo weighing, etc. It has OIML R76 and CE certification.
It is very powerful and robust but compact. There are different hardware configurations available.
- Standard: RS4851 + RS485/RS232 (Selectable)
- Hardware Option1: 3 Input 5 Output or 3 Input 4 Output relay (Optional)
- Hardware Option2: RS485+16bit Analog or 2 Input 4 Output
- Hardware Option3: Modbus TCP or Ethernet/IP or Profinet
- (Hardware Option1,2,3 can be selected at the same time)
In addition, it supports Bluetooth communication, which can be connected to Weasy App for parameter setting and status monitoring.
Now we are opening the application for GMT-X1 free sample testing. If you are interested in GMT-X1, please feel free to contact us.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.