All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All-Fill Inc. is seeking a Data Manager / Programmer who will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and modernizing company software systems.
- Collaborates with manager and end users to assess usability needs, requirements, and specifications for the requested program or application.
- Analyzes existing program logic to identify causes of program malfunctions; modifies program logic to eliminate problems or increase the operational efficiency of the program.
- Coordinates with managers to ensure timelines are met.
- Performs diagnostic testing on programs, which may include reading code or running diagnostic software to detect syntax or logic errors.
- Modifies, replaces, or removes code to resolve problems and errors.
- Facilitates installation of software; monitors performance and effectiveness after installation.
- Provides training to end users on effective use of applications and programs.
- Automate /Streamline Company tasks.
- Automate Database administration and monitoring tasks.
- Work with software vendor support to identify and resolve issues.
- Work with users to troubleshoot identify bugs and resolve open issues.
- Solid grasp of basic software development concepts such as unit testing, integrated testing modularization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of design, testing, and modification of programs and applications.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the coding and programming languages used in the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiar with SQL Server Database development.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- At least one year of related work experience required.
- Accountmate experience a plus.
- Visual FoxPro, Visual Basic experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Travel: There is no travel required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrication, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.