All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All Fill is currently seeking a candidate to assemble, wire, and test the control panels of the various filling machines within our product line.
- Assemble and wire electrical control panels using point to point wiring using schematics.
- Working with both low voltage (24Vdc, 20 Vdc) and High Voltage (3 phase max voltage will be 575 Vac)
- Responsible for equipment wiring, assist in equipment checkout and troubleshooting per electrical schematics.
- Layout panels using drawings supplied by engineering. Use of power tools to drill and tap, cut holes and mount panel mount controllers.
- Using a Multimeter and other test equipment, perform evaluations of electrical assemblies for continuity, current, functionality, and voltage.
- Periodically checks product per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion.
- Report defective materials or questions conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Troubleshoot various issues that arise.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules.
- Performs in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, electrical wiring diagrams ,and component layouts.
- Ability to follow instructions, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use basic hand tools (drills, wire cutter, wire stripper, etc...)
- Ability to use multimeter.
- Ability to size wire gauge based on amp load.
- Working knowledge of Relays, Motor Starters, Contactors & Fuse.
- Understanding of Branch Circuit.
- Working knowledge of PLC wiring practice.
- Understanding of VFD and Servo Wiring Practice.
- Understanding of proper grounding and separation of high and low voltage.
- Soldering knowledge and experience.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks by company schedule and deadline.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
- There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
This job takes place within a manufacturing facility. While working in our shop, the employee may be exposed to noise from machines being used and occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Some overtime required as business needs dictate.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years' relevant experience preferred.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.