All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All-Fill, Inc., a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery is seeking a Shipping/Receiving and Stockroom Associate. The Shipping/Receiving & Stockroom Associate will support the team in our stockroom and assist in incoming and outgoing shipments of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Manages the shipment and receiving of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean and neat work area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Distributes any deliveries to the addressed office personnel.
- Assist in stockroom duties including but not limited to pulling jobs, putting incoming stock away, and inventory control.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- Pulling, packing, and loading.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Basic computer knowledge.
This position takes place within a clean, well lit, ventilated, and air-conditioned manufacturing facility. Regularly exposed to hazardous situations and equipment therefore risk of injury. Some safety equipment must be worn when working with equipment in the shop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.