Cardinal Scale (United States) - Looking for a new job with company training provided, competitive wages, and the opportunity to take pride in helping manufacture American-made products? Are you interested in job security and a stable work environment with a local, family-owned corporation that sells products globally?
- Performs all assigned CNC setup and operation, as well as required shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows
- Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and
- Performs inspection of machined products, and documents results.
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, and may
- Upon request of the Supervisor, cross-training or training others/new hires is
- Communication Proficiency
- Initiative & Safety Conscious
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management