AMCS (Ireland) - The Role - Product Owner (Vehicle Technology).
What is Vtech?
Vtech refers to AMCS Group’s ‘best-in-class’ vehicle technology solutions which include:
- On-board weighing systems
- Mobile Workforce (an on-board computer and in-cab tablet solution).
Our Vtech enables customers to future proof their businesses through increasing productivity, controlling costs, and preventing revenue leak.
Want to learn more about our Vehicle Technology?
- Develop clear and descriptive user stories with acceptance criteria to support the development team.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising activities.
- Connect and engage with all stakeholders (internal and external) to support continuous velocity, ensure quality, and maintain motivation.
- Distil inputs from a variety of user representatives/stakeholders to create a complete picture of the market problems to be solved.
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprint plannings and reviews.
- Work with the Product Manager to plan product release to ensure go to market readiness aligning with product marketing, pre-sales, sales, implementation, support.
- Own the acceptance of delivered software, meeting capabilities as envisioned, whilst communicating and evangelising it.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or in a related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, collaboration and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, curious and customer focused.
- Ability to break down complexity and clearly articulate requirements.
- Understanding of how technology can be leveraged for business benefit including ability to assess the technical feasibility/relative cost of solution options.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
- Earn a competitive package with benefits.
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression.
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here…
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver vehicle technology and enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.