Anyload Weigh & Measure Inc. (Canada) - Anyload is looking for a technical sales associate to join our growing team in the weighing & force measurement industry. The main objective of this position is to support the work of the USA sales team, as Anyload deals in screening leads, closing accounts, maintaining communications, and growing business with our existing customer portfolio. You will be working with an international group of customer service representatives, technical, and administrative staff, and clientele as a liaison between Anyload and our existing and potential accounts.
Technical competencies and a strong capacity for learning will be essential alongside the general characteristics of a successful salesperson (self-motivated, outgoing, strong communicator, attentive, etc.). You will support an experienced sales team in follow-up activities while gaining opportunities to develop your own sales network and abilities. We are looking to invest long term in developing you into a capable and independent technical salesperson based out of our Vancouver headquarters, with career advancement opportunities as a senior salesperson and or serving in a management position.
While our products are highly technical, you will receive the training to become comfortably familiar with all our products, solving applications, following our pro-active sales process, and conducting successful sales consultations.
- Technical sales position in the sensor industry
- 3-month probation, 6-month training period, commission after 1 year
- Reporting to US National Sales Manager, working daily with sales, customer service and engineering teams
- Home basing in BC office, full flexibility after 4+ years
- Travel component: approximately 25-50% of the year in <14-day periods
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a scientific, technical, or business field of study
- Ability to understand and discuss specialized technical information
- Ability to travel regularly across the US and Canada
- Living in or willingness to relocate to Vancouver for at least an 18-month period
- Valid US or Canadian driver’s license
- Native-level English fluency
- Professional competency in Microsoft 365 Suite
- Technical training or experience in circuitry, construction, electronics, IT, mechanic/structural engineering, manufacturing, etc.
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Working fluency in French, German, Mandarin, or Spanish
- Competency in any CRMs, ERPs, AutoCAD, or other related software
- Travel reimbursement for all business-related travel, including per diem
- Extended health, dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Matched 4% Group RSP
- Full compensation for approved third-party training/education
- 2 weeks of vacation, starting
- If you have any additional questions about this position, please contact us