Cardinal Scale (United States) - This position will report to the maintenance and facilities engineer and consists of performing various basic functions within the maintenance department. This includes work requirements in the plant which may consist of cleaning, assisting other technicians with an install, troubleshoot, repair and or other maintenance functions. Safety must be always exercised while working on production or facility equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General labor and basic tasks as assigned.
- Making periodic inspections of units and performing minor preventative maintenance, such as lubricating and cleaning parts.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Disassembles, adjusts, aligns and calibrates gauges and meters.
- Observation of machinery in operation and listening to sounds to locate the cause of trouble.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Repairing or replacing defective parts, using hand-tools and power tools.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Safety Oriented
Required Education And Experience:
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
Preferred Education And Experience:
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferably in Maintenance; some hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills are beneficial.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must have own tools.